Sunday, May 7, 2017

I Didn't Steal My Sister's Panties! by Courtney Captisa & Claire Bear (#feminization #humiliation)

Never before have I read such a cruel story of deceit and manipulation that turned out to have such a happy ending. Courtney Captisa & Claire Bear really spun me round with I Didn't Steal My Sister's Panties!, taking the initial humiliation much farther than I could possibly have anticipated, and then twisting it into something altogether different.

Ally and Jacob are your typical feuding siblings, always at each other's throats, and always looking for a way to get an edge with mom. When Jacob gambles on a guess, getting his sister grounded for a little bit of pot, she goes for an all-out lie, getting him punished for (allegedly) stealing her panties. As if being forced to wear those panties for a day were not punishment enough, having his sister tell the entire school is enough to ruin him.

I liked the way this story developed, getting darker and crazier as it goes on, with more and more people innocently looking to support Jacob through a gender transition he does not want, but what I loved was how he developed throughout. What started with one lie soon leads to a tangled web where lies can become truth, and where the truth itself can be a lie.

No worries, I will not spoil the story itself, but I will say the emotions here are exquisitely captured. You can feel and rage and the anger early on, and you cannot help but blush along with Jacob's shame and humiliation. There are moments of tenderness and compassion as well, and they are that much sweeter for what has already been suffered. The story itself does push the bounds of ethical behavior once or twice, but it actually turns out to be for a good cause.

Courtney Captisa has had a strong interest in transformation since childhood. In her early teens, she discovered several webpages such as Fictionmania. She enjoys writing clean stories.
http://courtneycaps.blogspot.com/
@CourtneyCaptisa

No comments:

Post a Comment